- Refunds: no refunds for any class or child are given after May 15, 2014, no refunds are given for emergency or weather closings or for days missed due to illness or vacation. We reserve the right to cancel a class or child care due to low enrollment and a full refund will be given.
- For One Day Classes a $50.00 cancellation fee will be applied after May 5, 2014.
- For Multiple Day Classes and Block Time Child Care one month's (May 2015) tuition is nonrefundable after May 5, 2014.
- No refunds are given for emergency or weather closings or for days missed due to illness or vacation.
- For those registering after May 1, 2014 - cancellations must be received in writing or by email by August 8, 2014 to receive a full tuition refund. One month's (May 2015) tuition is nonrefundable after Aug 8, 2014. This includes classes and block time. Registration fees are non refundable.
Cancellations or changes are accepted up to five business days (M-F) before your class begins. For cancellations less than five business days, you will be assessed a $10.00 cancel fee and any course supply fees and then issued a credit voucher for the balance (Vouchers can be used for any youth class and do not expire). Cancellations/changes made by phone or email over the weekend (Saturday-Sunday) or legal holidays ( July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, Martin Luther King Day, President's Day, Memorial Day), are received by our office on the next business day and will not be eligible for refunds or credit on classes starting on the day the message was received.We cannot offer refunds or credit vouchers on or after the first day of class
Weather: Refunds are not available due to inclement weather, including rain or extreme heat. We provide back-up indoor locations for all outdoor camps and will run the camp indoors if needed.
Late Pick-up: Parents arriving later than 5 minutes after the end of class will be charged $1 per minute. Payment is due at pick-up.
Children with Special Needs: Call 952-848-3952 if your child needs assistance in attending a class. We will do our best to honor your request but we cannot guarantee assistance. Giving us a 2-week notice will help ensure that we have plenty of time to make sure your child will be supported during his/her class.
Policy – You may cancel your class registration up to two business days before class begins without penalty. For cancellations fewer than two business days before the class, you will be charged a $10 late cancellation fee and you will be issued a credit voucher for the balance. (Note: credit vouchers do not expire.) We cannot offer refunds or credit vouchers on or after the first day of class.
Satisfaction Guaranteed – If for any reason you are not happy with the quality of one of our community education classes, we want to know about it. We work hard to offer high-quality programming that meets the needs of learners of all ages, stages, abilities and interests. We work hard to recruit dynamic, enthusiastic teachers. Please call us at 952-848-3952 to offer your constructive feedback, and we will be glad to work with you to make things right.
FAMILY CENTER PROGRAMS
Summer 2014 Policy: The Edina Family Center accepts Visa and Mastercard. Your card will be charged at the time of registration. A non-refundable $5.00 registration fee will be charged for all ECFE Book Buddies Classes, Kindergarten Camp and Block Time.
2014-2015 School Year Policy: Cancellations must be received in writing or by email by May 1, 2014 to receive a full tuition refund. Registration fees are nonrefundable.
KIDS CLUB/WISE GUYS/SURGE PROGRAMS
All requests for changes/cancellation of scheduled day must be in writing. Requests need to be received at least 5 business days prior to the effective date of the change/cancellation. Days cancelled without a 5 business day notice will require full payment. Parent will receive confirmation of change/cancellation. A $15 schedule change fee will be charged each time a change is requested. We are unable to cancel individual school days for credit and we cannot give credit for absences on scheduled school days. Please see our website for more information.